Wednesday 1 June 2011

Arpoador: Rio de Janeiro Video

Hi guys,

Check this video I just found on YouTube about Arpoador... It basically shows the South Zone beach coast from a very nice point of view. You can feel like walking in Rio de Janeiro in this video. Arpoador is the boarder between Copacabana beach and Ipanema beach. The landmark is a group of rocks from where you can see Ipanema and Leblon beach. During the summer, Arpoador is famous as a special place to enjoy the sunset. 'Cariocas' like to watch the sunset until the the end and then applaud the natural spectacle. Awesome!

1 comment:

  1. Hello, my name is Fernanda Ramos, I did this film. Thank you for sharing, and please check my website, JUGULARFILMES.COM. Also, there´s another video at you tube you will enjoy, a new time-lapse movie I did:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHuF9dmP-Ww

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete